In order to ensure that the most demanding levels of safety and precision are met, FMT has its own testing laboratory. In close cooperation with the Technical Inspection Agency (TÜV), we can ensure that our workmanship conforms with these demands. In our testing laboratory, our highly-qualified employees (materials testers up to Level 3) also go beyond quality assurance to analyse and judge faults that occur at plants.
This ensures not only the quality of our own products, but gives us the ability to identify the cause of faults at industrial plants, and to develop strategies to prevent faults, thereby making a lasting improvement to plant up-time. Thanks to their years of experience, our testers are also able to offer you their support in the preparations for reconstructions. We can produce inspection programs that are tailored to an individual plant, and the results of which provide an indication of the state of the plant now and for years to come.
- Materials testing on site or in our testing laboratory
- Fault analyses for faults on boiler and auxiliary units
- Production of technical documentation
- Elaboration of procedure testing
- Quality assurance on site
- Status analyses for your boiler unit
- Production of metallurgical reports
- Support for reconstruction planning and preparation