Thanks to its decades of experience as well as innovative technologies developed in-house (including the “Köcher method” for the installation of collecting electrodes, and the use of split discharge frames), FMT has particular expertise in this field. Our specialists can support you through the entire service process, from inspection, the calculation of emission values, the production of improvement and repair work plans, the provision of spare and wear parts, through to the installation of new components.
- Calculation of emission values
- Status analyses
- Suggestions for improvement
- Provision of spare and wear parts
- Removal and installation
- Provision of modern, self-optimising regulators
- Provision of high-voltage rectifiers with sealed chamber