Safety is our number one priority, in particular in the servicing of parts subject to regular wear and tear. FMT has its own testing laboratory (materials testing up to Level 3) for ongoing quality testing. This ensures not only the quality of our own products, but gives us the ability to identify the cause of faults at industrial plants.
FMT can support you with the highest degree of precision in everything from the maintenance/inspection through to the complete overhaul of flaps, vents, sliders, and safety valves, both on site and in our workshop in Graz. In cooperation with our specialist for boiler reworking, our technical office and the Technical Inspection Agency (TÜV), we offer you reliable services in the complete overhaul of all pressurised components in your boiler unit.
Our Work in Valve Servicing:
- Status analyses of your valves (all brands)
- Evaluation of the current condition with relevant documentation
- Testing of systems and individual components of condensation drains, and repair as needed
- Testing of cracks in vent surfaces
- Replacement of valves on site
- Overhaul/repair of valves on site or in our own workshop
- Work on valves still in place using mobile grinding and turning machines
- Taking casts of valves on a test stand
- Procurement of spare parts
- Safety valves tested on test stand and TÜV-verified
- Work on pipes carried out by qualified boiler welders when replacing or changing valves